T & C’s
Terms and Conditions of hire.
The definitions below shall have the following meanings attached to them:-
‘The Client’ refers to you the Client making this booking and your guests.
‘The Company’ refers to service provider, Handsome Momento Photo Booths, operating from
Summerfield 9 Wansford Meadows, Gorran Haven, St Austell Cornwall PL26 6HU.
‘Booking form’ refers to both the online booking form on our web site and/or any signed and printed version of the form.
‘The Venue’ refers to theplace the Client has chosen for the location of the booth hire.
‘Loading’ includes loading and unloading of all equipment required by the Company into and out of the Venue.
This document is in addition to the agreements made on the booking form, and together these two documents form the basis of the hire contract. Thus by completing the booking form and securing the contract by payment of a reservation fee, the Client agrees to enter into a contract of hire with the Company and be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein for the duration of the contract.
RESERVATION FEE AND PAYMENT OF BALANCE
A reservation fee of at least £100 is required to secure the booking, this reservation fee is non-refundable. Secured bookings are subject to receipt of completed booking form and reservation fee. The balance of payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the event date. Failure to make the payment of balance by this time may result in the Company withdrawing it’s service for the event, and this treated as a late cancellation with the full balance remaining due. An invoice for the remaining balance will be sent by email no later than 6 weeks before the event date. Payments are accepted by, cheque made payable to S Bodfish, or by bank transfer. Payment details will be made available upon request.
VENUE AND LOCATION
It is the Clients responsibility to ensure
- The Company is provided with the correct address information for the Venue.
- The Venue agrees to the Company attending for the duration of the loading times and hire period. Where required the Company is happy to liaise with the Venue.
- The Venue allows reasonable access for loading and suitable parking once the booth and equipment has been loaded
- Where parking is charged for, the Client will be liable for all reasonable and unavoidable parking charges.
The Company will require
- Access to the venue for unloading approximately one hour before the hire period is due to commence and 1 hour after the hire period is due to end including any idle time agreed.
- An area of at least 2m x 1.5m to operate the booth within. This area should be a level, solid surface with protection from the elements to all sides and above.
- An electrical 13amp plug socket located within 3 metres of the booth.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
The hire period will commence and finish at the times agreed on the booking form.
- If for any reason the Company is not able to commence at the agreed time due to reasons beyond it’s control, including and not limited to, poor access to the Venue, denied or delayed access to the Venue, or client event running behind schedule, the Company will keep to the agreed end time for the hire.
- If the Venue decides to bring forward the end time of the Clients event and thus results in a reduction to the running time of the photo booth this shall also be deemed as beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company will make all reasonable endeavours to attend the Client’s event. Where circumstances make this impractical or dangerous, including and not limited to, severe adverse weather, traffic delays or vehicle breakdown, the Company will contact the Client and/or the Venue as early as possible and an offer of full refund will be made. This will be the limit of the Company’s liability in these circumstances.
FAIR USE AND CHILD POLICY
During the event, guests will be able to use the booth’s capture process as often as they wish. In the event there are children present who wish to use the booth, they must be accompanied by an adult. Children are most welcome to be photographed alone in the booth, but must have an adult present with them as they enter and exit the booth. The Company will use it’s discretion if it feels any one guest is monopolizing or causing delays in the booth’s operation.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
The Company’s staff has a right to work in an environment safe from abuse or threatening behaviour. This includes any abuse or threatening behaviour to any of our staff or abuse of the booth or booth equipment. Any instance of abuse, threats or violence towards staff or equipment will result in termination of the hire immediately, and where deemed necessary, contact will be made with the Police. This applies equally to the Client, their guests, and any other persons attending the event.